• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Theresa May's speech On Friday has been leaked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    I agree with Michael Heseltine, after a few years outside the EU everyone will wonder what the fuss was about, demographics will swing popular opinion behind the EU, hard to find anyone under 30 who doesn't regularly wave a blue flag and we'll probably end up with the Euro.
    Well we shall see how that pans out then.....

Comment

Originally posted by RetSet View Post
      Well, if you'd said upfront that came from Poly Tonybee I wouldn't have wasted any time reading it.
      But you read it to the end, so you enjoyed it right?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        But you read it to the end, so you enjoyed it right?
        You really are a dreary and predictable twunt aren't you?

Comment

Quoting Polly from the Guard, it's a new low for general.

Comment

the real speech has been leaked, its worse than that she is planning to borrow another 20 billion quid, add it to the national debt of 2 trillion ish, and give it away to the rest of europe for no reason whatsoever

and have an never ending supposed transition period

and keep the immigration floodgates open

i notice the ever so unbiased BBC has dominated the question time panel with remainers again, ie exactly not what the country voted for

madness

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              Quoting Polly from the Guard, it's a new low for general.
              Littlejohn quotes it is.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Well we shall see how that pans out then.....
                It's quite simple Jeremy Corbyn will be Prime minister, in order to get re-elected he'll promise the "yoof" reentry into the EU. Don't make the mistake of listening to Tories, they will be totally irrelevant.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I’m wondering if Teresa is going for the record of shortest period in office for a serving Tory prime minister...

She’s done just about everything to alienate the conservatives apart from blast the Easter bunny in the face with a 12 gauge on Children’s TV.

Is she the warm up act for Boris?

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
                    the real speech has been leaked, its worse than that she is planning to borrow another 20 billion quid, add it to the national debt of 2 trillion ish, and give it away to the rest of europe for no reason whatsoever

and have an never ending supposed transition period

and keep the immigration floodgates open

i notice the ever so unbiased BBC has dominated the question time panel with remainers again, ie exactly not what the country voted for

madness
                    Madness indeed. We should leave Europe and develop deeper relations with future powers like India, right?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                      You really are a dreary and predictable twunt aren't you?

I'm not the one who constantly posts about leaving though - even though unlike you I'm in the final stages of doing so.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X