• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

..after watching TV for 10 mins I feel a new begger in florence..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Nigel Farage sums it up:

We leave the European Union in name only," he says. "We simply rebadge the staus quo.

"She showed no desire or vision.

"Our relationship with the EU will be virtually unaltered, with a different series of badges and titles."
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Does anyone actually believe the transition will only last 2 years.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          We leave the European Union in name only," he says. "We simply rebadge the staus quo.

"She showed no desire or vision.

"Our relationship with the EU will be virtually unaltered, with a different series of badges and titles."
          He missed out the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post

TM begging to EU...what a shame.
            Where to Park in Florence, Italy? Map & List of Parking in Florence, Free and Paid Parking Lots

Comment

Like a child trying to get a seat at the table with the adults. Bless
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
              X