• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Lunch

Well not exactly my lunch...

Russian ‘cannibal couple’ detained after 'eating' up to 30 victims since 1999

Parts of some of the victims were stowed in the fridge, the couple confessed, according to Mir24.

The duo had reportedly been involved in kidnapping, murdering and eating their victims since 1999.

The man was detained earlier in September after the remains of a woman were found in a military dormitory. A bucket with the parts of the dead female, as well as a bag presumably belonging to the victim, were also found, according to Mir24.
    A cell phone was later discovered in a street in the city of Krasnodar containing disturbing photographs. In the images, a man – apparently the suspect – is seen posing with the body parts of a dismembered woman.

https://www.rt.com/news/404476-russi...uple-detained/
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Two cannibals are sharing a lost tourist.

"You start at the feet. I'll start at the head." says the first.
    After a little while he notices his friend hasn't said much. "You ok?" he asks.
    "Fine." says the second. "I'm having a ball."

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
      Two cannibals are sharing a lost tourist.

"You start at the feet. I'll start at the head." says the first.
      After a little while he notices his friend hasn't said much. "You ok?" he asks.
      "Fine." says the second. "I'm having a ball."
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Can't you stomach it?

This does make me think that the cannibal chap must have been very trusting when it came to letting his good lady nosh him off. As it were.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Well not exactly my lunch...

Russian ‘cannibal couple’ detained after 'eating' up to 30 victims since 1999

A cell phone was later discovered in a street in the city of Krasnodar containing disturbing photographs. In the images, a man – apparently the suspect – is seen posing with the body parts of a dismembered woman.

https://www.rt.com/news/404476-russi...uple-detained/
          Were they pre-stunned?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Were they pre-stunned?
            F**king astounded, I should imagine.

Comment

Spotted Dick for Pudding
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                F**king astounded, I should imagine.
                Gerald?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                X