• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Team challenges - escape rooms

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team challenges - escape rooms

The Nolan Exhibit - Clockwork Escapes - Locked Room Puzzles in Wolverhampton

https://cluehq.co.uk/birmingham/

Escape Live : Live Escape Game Rooms

Has anyone done any of these or similar?

Thinking of one for a family day out.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Has anyone done any of these or similar?
    Did it once. Never again....

Comment

Doing one in October.
      Not done any research and have no clue what to expect.
      Hopefully wont need to saw off a limb.

Comment

Originally posted by saptastic View Post
        Doing one in October.
        Not done any research and have no clue what to expect.
        Hopefully wont need to saw off a limb.
        If you're going to be locked in a room with Brillo, borrow a weapon from whoever the current Mrs Brillo is on that particular day.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          If you're going to be locked in a room with Brillo, borrow a weapon from whoever the current Mrs Brillo is on that particular day.
          One of these then....?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Send the family in, and wait in the pub. If you're still there at chucking out time, you could either make enquiries, or wait until they open up again in the morning...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              Send the family in, and wait in the pub. If you're still there at chucking out time, find somewhere with a 24hr licence. No point in spoiling the family’s fun
              FTFY
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Oddly enough I did one with the family this Saturday. I thought I'd hate like I do most silly stuff but it was actually great fun. Definitely recommend it.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Oddly enough I did one with the family this Saturday. I thought I'd hate like I do most silly stuff but it was actually great fun. Definitely recommend it.
                  Wasn't that when you fell over in the 'Spoons disabled facilities and knocked yourself unconscious?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    Wasn't that when you fell over in the 'Spoons disabled facilities and knocked yourself unconscious?
                    Yeah and the spent an hour trying to figure how to escape said facility before the fire brigade arrived. It felt sooo real.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X