• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They've declared war

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's make war great again

Comment

Apparently the largest ferret head has in his arsenal is the W-83 at a mere 1.2Mt, which is only 10 times what fatboy achieved recently.

However I'd wager that ferret head's military industrial complex is rather more capable of hitting the inside of a barn than fatboy's equivalent, if you get my drift.

If only coz they've had 70 years to practice getting it right.

After all, I'm sure their Germans were much better than fatboy's slaves.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Apparently the largest ferret head has in his arsenal is the W-83 at a mere 1.2Mt, which is only 10 times what fatboy achieved recently.

However I'd wager that ferret head's military industrial complex is rather more capable of hitting the inside of a barn than fatboy's equivalent, if you get my drift.

Right on all counts I reckon!

Comment

Can we not just drop both "leaders" in the ring and let them slug it out "Frankie style"...

(Someone has to remake that video with Trump and Kim Jong-Un lookalikes)
          Last edited by Dark Black; 26 September 2017, 09:39.
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
            Can we not just drop both "leaders" in the ring and let them slug it out "Frankie style"...

(Someone has to remake that video with Trump and Kim Jong-Un lookalikes)
            Nice idea, but Kim has gout so is excused, and Trump's got a doctor's note saying he has heel spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

What would a sea level harbour front explosion of the biggest assumed DPRK device do in terms of damage to a big coastal city?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Nice idea, but Kim has gout so is excused, and Trump's got a doctor's note saying he has heel spurs.
                Like a cock? There'll be a joke in there somewhere I expect.

Either way, this disability discrimination is not acceptable. If Pistorius could run in the Olympics and Semenya could, well never mind what Semenya could do, the point is we should be able to facilitate them slugging it out. Crutches? Wheel chairs? 4 below the knee amputations? The public have a right to see this, I say.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  What would a sea level harbour front explosion of the biggest assumed DPRK device do in terms of damage to a big coastal city?
                  a 500m or so air burst would effectively flatten any major coastal city

Comment

But what would the US do if the N. Koreans weren't actually in N. Korea but were in China and South Korea ?
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      But what would the US do if the N. Koreans weren't actually in N. Korea but were in China and South Korea ?
                      Do you mean Japan and South Korea?

Make lots of silly speeches that will not be backed up with action?

The only way forward is for US not to trade with anyone who trades with NK.

Comment

Working...
                      X