• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aspiring heart surgeon spared jail

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If men are too embarrassed to come forward and say that their physically weaker and frequently smaller female partner is abusing them then no figures can be collated.
    TBH SE I thought better of you. How many cliches and stereotypes in that sentence?

Do we have your solemn word on that as an alt-right post-truth nutjob?
    See what I mean?

For the record the Duty Solicitor told me that the BiB do not recognise male abuse as 'it does not happen'. Given the thread topic that's just BS. Also for the record it would have been very easy to 'defend' myself (but my generation don't hit girls), with the minimum force, but it was her with phone in hand that dialled 999 and they arrested me even though she had the knife in her hand, and I had blood running down my face (from a previous punch to the nose). Whilst I was i the nick they spent 3 hours trying to get her to press charges.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
      TBH SE I thought better of you. How many cliches and stereotypes in that sentence?

See what I mean?

For the record the Duty Solicitor told me that the BiB do not recognise male abuse as 'it does not happen'. Given the thread topic that's just BS. Also for the record it would have been very easy to 'defend' myself (but my generation don't hit girls), with the minimum force, but it was her with phone in hand that dialled 999 and they arrested me even though she had the knife in her hand, and I had blood running down my face (from a previous punch to the nose). Whilst I was i the nick they spent 3 hours trying to get her to press charges.
      You could easily be lying. It would be very convenient for your crackpot political views.

Comment

Apart form the from the fact that I've only ever replied to 'political' comment from others (who's crystal ball is so superior to mine) how is criminal assault and lack of response from the plod 'politically crackpot'?

And not to put too finer point on it I'm not the only one, as this thread proves. Men have died at the hand of their 'other half'.

Comment

Apart form the from the fact that I've only ever replied to 'political' comment from others (who's crystal ball is so superior to mine) how is criminal assault and lack of response from the plod 'politically crackpot'?

And not to put too finer point on it I'm not the only one, as this thread proves. Men have died at the hand of their 'other half'.
          Nonsense! Complete bollox!

And I know that because you are a man.

Comment

I initially put quotes all over it but decided to remove them as it made my comment more inflammatory.

For the record the Duty Solicitor told me that the BiB do not recognise male abuse as 'it does not happen'.
            Guess there are no men in a domestic relationship with another man in that police area....

Given the thread topic that's just BS. Also for the record it would have been very easy to 'defend' myself (but my generation don't hit girls), with the minimum force,
            If you defended yourself she wouldn't have needed to give a statement to get you charged.

but it was her with phone in hand that dialled 999 and they arrested me even though she had the knife in her hand, and I had blood running down my face (from a previous punch to the nose). Whilst I was i the nick they spent 3 hours trying to get her to press charges.
            They need to look like they are doing something after all the cases they ignored and the woman was murdered by her ex.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
            X