Aspiring heart surgeon spared jail Aspiring heart surgeon spared jail
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 45
  1. #1

    Banned

    Big Blue Plymouth is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,099

    Default Aspiring heart surgeon spared jail

    Student doctor spared jail because of her extraordinary talent

    attacked her ex-boyfriend with a bread knife in a drug-fuelled rage
    I was about to say fair play because I knew a fair few drug fueled medics at Uni ( not that they ever stabbed anyone) but reading the whole story, it seems she's a bit deranged.

    No jail sentence but surely she won't be able to practice with that record?

  2. #2

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Student doctor spared jail because of her extraordinary talent



    I was about to say fair play because I knew a fair few drug fueled medics at Uni ( not that they ever stabbed anyone) but reading the whole story, it seems she's a bit deranged.

    No jail sentence but surely she won't be able to practice with that record?
    Sounds like she's getting plenty of practice.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  3. #3

    Double Godlike!

    original PM is a fount of knowledge

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    12,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Student doctor spared jail because of her extraordinary talent



    I was about to say fair play because I knew a fair few drug fueled medics at Uni ( not that they ever stabbed anyone) but reading the whole story, it seems she's a bit deranged.

    No jail sentence but surely she won't be able to practice with that record?
    The reality is this is completely unacceptable.

    Justice is supposed to be universal and blind.

    She should got to jail or get whatever sentence a council estate scrote would get.

  4. #4

    Fingers like lightning

    Uncle Albert is NOT a disguised employee

    Uncle Albert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    The reality is this is completely unacceptable.

    Justice is supposed to be universal and blind.

    She should got to jail or get whatever sentence a council estate scrote would get.
    Quite right, she also broke her bail conditions by contacting her boyfriend/victim.
    England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

  5. #5

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,065

    Default

    Oh James O'Whine is talking about it now. He is not happy that her social class has stopped her going to prison.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  6. #6

    Double Godlike!

    original PM is a fount of knowledge

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    12,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    Oh James O'Whine is talking about it now. He is not happy that her social class has stopped her going to prison.
    For once I do agree with him...

  7. #7

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    For once I do agree with him...
    A male GP has come on and said it is all pie in the sky. He was going to be an orthopaedic surgeon at medical school but now is a GP.

    He says if she said she wanted to be a cosmetic surgeon or GP she would have got feck all sympathy.

    And then that's not mentioning her gender....
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  8. #8

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    The reality is this is completely unacceptable.

    Justice is supposed to be universal and blind.

    She should got to jail or get whatever sentence a council estate scrote would get.
    She had a QC defending her. Do you advocate increasing taxes to fund legal aid so that everyone in the same position can have a QC defending?
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  9. #9

    Double Godlike!

    original PM is a fount of knowledge

    original PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cheshire
    Posts
    12,177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    She had a QC defending her. Do you advocate increasing taxes to fund legal aid so that everyone in the same position can have a QC defending?
    No.

    Why do you ask?

  10. #10

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by original PM View Post
    No.

    Why do you ask?
    Rich kids will end up getting off more lightly than 'council estate scrotes' as long as they can afford better legal representation. So much for universal and blind justice.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •