• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK Consumer Borrowing is by far the largest in Europe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Consumer Borrowing is by far the largest in Europe

Look at the 3rd page of this link

https://www.creditplus.de/fileadmin/...pe_in_2015.pdf

FFS Twice as much as France which is the closest economy in terms of size and pop.
    Imagine what the standard of living would be if people didn't borrow.
    It's not going to end well, hence the BofE's warning.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Our houses are worth 2x the French.

They have to live with a Châteaux worth like £500K where as even our crappiest bedsit is worth twice that. What a bunch of EU losers.

Comment

Of course it will not end well. The question is when will it end.

We just need a large dose of inflation.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Of course it will not end well. The question is when will it end.

We just need a large dose of inflation.....

I'm sure Mr Corbyn will oblige...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Too busy on the robot tax.

Jeremy Corbyn calls for new robot tax on firms | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            I loved the way that when he was being interviewed on the Beeb news last night there was a burned-out old relic prevalent in the background. (Brighton West Pier?)
            Intentional I wonder or just pure coincidence?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              I loved the way that when he was being interviewed on the Beeb news last night there was a burned-out old relic prevalent in the background. (Brighton West Pier?)
              Intentional I wonder or just pure coincidence?

I went to Brighton recently. Lots of very nice places there. Hence deliberate.

Thanks to DaveB for posting about twitter user who complained Labour big screen had a Mosque in it. It was the Brighton pavilion....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I went to Brighton recently. Lots of very nice places there. Hence deliberate.

Thanks to DaveB for posting about twitter user who complained Labour big screen had a Mosque in it. It was the Brighton pavilion....
                They probably should have flown him to somewhere in the EU, maybe Florence, along with all his MPs to do the interview, isn’t that what TM the PM does?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  They probably should have flown him to somewhere in the EU, maybe Florence, along with all his MPs to do the interview, isn’t that what TM the PM does?
                  PMs can go where they wish due to their relevance.

Talentless delusional old hacks have to be more restrained about where they spout their drivel.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    PMs can go where they wish due to their relevance.

Talentless delusional old hacks have to be more restrained about where they spout their drivel.

HTH

Hence you living in Devon and posting on here.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X