• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK Consumer Borrowing is by far the largest in Europe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    made my initial fortune as a contractor from brown nosing

don't knock it

Milan.
    You mean you kept telling the nice man who taught you how to change backup tapes that he had lovely bone structure?

Every little helps...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      This is the question asked by the unplanned. Two choices. 1) Make it happen by controlling it. 2) Let it happen uncontrolled.

No. 2 is much worse.
      OK, so we now know your views on parenthood...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        You mean you kept telling the nice man who taught you how to change backup tapes that he had lovely bone structure?

Every little helps...
        you're talking from experience ? ok let's not go there

no, you're right, I always did my best to let people involved in influencing my contracts receive positive feedback to their decisions and actions

Milan in 'making everyone feel good' mode.

Comment

Milan in 'making everyone feel good' mode.
          If you want to make CUK residents feel good you will f**k off.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            If you want to make CUK residents feel good you will f**k off.

oh dear Brillo,

go home and have a lie down

Milan.

Comment

oh dear Brillo,

go home and have a lie down

Milan.
              I would go to your house and have a lie down. However she is ugly as f**k.

Comment

oh dear, having a bad day ?

Milan.

Comment

by the way, for the record, my wife is beautiful, gorgeous, and I fancy her more and more every day

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    I loved the way that when he was being interviewed on the Beeb news last night there was a burned-out old relic prevalent in the background. (Brighton West Pier?)
                    Intentional I wonder or just pure coincidence?

I wondered that too. The West Pier was just too well placed in that camera shot.
                    Last edited by The_Equalizer; 27 September 2017, 08:37.

Comment

I went to Brighton recently. Lots of very nice places there. Hence deliberate.

Thanks to DaveB for posting about twitter user who complained Labour big screen had a Mosque in it. It was the Brighton pavilion....
                      Brighton has always been relatively nice. I did a little stint their in the early 1990s.

Comment

Working...
                      X