Debooming Debooming - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Debooming

  1. #11

    Super poster

    fullyautomatix 's job has never been outsourced

    fullyautomatix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Gaul
    Posts
    4,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GJABS View Post
    Meh, get yourself down to Thailand. P*ssy and beer galore, beautiful weather, and only 400 quid return from Heathrow.
    ..got to go home in a week
    Still it will cheer you up I'm sure
    MF will be around soon to confirm, but I personally doubt lady boys have P*ssy.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

  2. #12

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    With the state of the market, I doubt you will be that lonely.

    The market is booming.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  3. #13

    Super poster

    pmeswani has more data than eek

    pmeswani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In my homie
    Posts
    4,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GJABS View Post
    Meh, get yourself down to Thailand. P*ssy and beer galore, beautiful weather, and only 400 quid return from Heathrow.
    ..got to go home in a week
    Still it will cheer you up I'm sure
    How many ladyboys did you find on your last trip?
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

  4. #14

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pmeswani View Post
    How many ladyboys did you find on your last trip?
    They don't come free either.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  5. #15

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    104,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    They don't come free either.
    How would you know? Too busy eat baked beans in your bedsit to find out.

  6. #16

    Some things in Moderation

    cojak is a fount of knowledge

    cojak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Look to your right...
    Posts
    19,586

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pmeswani View Post
    Two weeks this Friday.
    Ah well, it happens to us all at one time or another.

    Onwards and upwards Rodders!

  7. #17

    More fingers than teeth

    zeitghost is a fount of knowledge


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,885

    Default

    It's happened to Zeity quite a lot.

    I wonder if there's some sort of connection there.

  8. #18

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,712

    Default

    Look at it as a welcome break with some quality R&R while you get yourself your next exciting and lucrative gig.

    I look forward to 'debooming' although I hate that term.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  9. #19

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    104,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Look at it as a welcome break with some quality R&R while you get yourself your next exciting and lucrative gig.

    I look forward to 'debooming' although I hate that term.
    What term do you prefer?

    I look forward to getting debooming into as many replies to your posts as I can.....

  10. #20

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    104,269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zeitghost View Post
    It's happened to Zeity quite a lot.

    I wonder if there's some sort of connection there.
    Definetly. You put almost everyone on ignore. And are in your own little autistic dreamworld.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •