• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Debooming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    MF will be around soon to confirm, but I personally doubt lady boys have P*ssy.
    Oh, the ones I've been with have - they've had the operation.

#TooMuchInformation

So, OP, it's time to replace the "debooming" with the "boom-boom'ing", and when you get back you'll be able to start looking for new gigs with fresh aplomb.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
      Oh, the ones I've been with have - they've had the operation.

#TooMuchInformation

So, OP, it's time to replace the "debooming" with the "boom-boom'ing", and when you get back you'll be able to start looking for new gigs with fresh aplomb.
      is that a new jobsearch engine ??

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        Ah well, it happens to us all at one time or another.

Onwards and upwards Rodders!
        This time next week I will be a millionaire.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Look at it as a welcome break with some quality R&R while you get yourself your next exciting and lucrative gig.

I look forward to 'debooming' although I hate that term.
          How about delubing?
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            MF will be around soon to confirm, but I personally doubt lady boys have P*ssy.
            Here you go....

http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...ml#post2463150

Comment

Working...
            X