• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Debooming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Debooming

Oh well. I will be needing a chair in that lonely corner again soon.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    Oh well. I will be needing a chair in that lonely corner again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
      To be honest, it is a relief. Can't go into specifics, but am glad to be leaving soon.
      If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

To be honest, it is a relief. Can't go into specifics, but am glad to be leaving soon.
        Sorry to hear that man. Best of luck in moving on and getting your next contract.

And you know this is in General, where we like to discuss the Specifics.

Comment

With the state of the market, I doubt you will be that lonely.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            Sorry to hear that man. Best of luck in moving on and getting your next contract.

And you know this is in General, where we like to discuss the Specifics.
            I also know that pisstakes also happens as well. However, as I have signed a NDA, and want any work signed off paid, I will keep quiet. The agent knows some of the issues, but the other issues are confidential.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              With the state of the market, I doubt you will be that lonely.

I hope it will be lonely for a short while.

Comment

I also know that pisstakes also happens as well. However, as I have signed a NDA, and want any work signed off paid, I will keep quiet. The agent knows some of the issues, but the other issues are confidential.
                Sorry to hear that you hadn’t long started had you?

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                  Sorry to hear that you hadn’t long started had you?
                  Two weeks this Friday.

Comment

Meh, get yourself down to Thailand. P*ssy and beer galore, beautiful weather, and only 400 quid return from Heathrow.
                    ..got to go home in a week
                    Still it will cheer you up I'm sure

Comment

Working...
                    X