• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh goodie, we can have free trade with the USA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    That's right, that's why we voted to leave the EU and in March 2019 we won't pay a penny more into it.

Are Germany out? This is real news.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
      Oddly we are STILL an member of this organisation so why suddenly are we on our own? Isn't this an EU trade dispute?
      I thought we were heavy metal.

I’m not gettibg back in the van ‘til Vim says we’re heavy metal...

Comment

That's right, that's why we voted to leave the EU and in March 2019 we won't pay a penny more into it, nor will we be bound by the rules.

Can will still fly there on Ryanair?

If we can fly anywhere on Ryanair by 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
          Oddly we are STILL an member of this organisation so why suddenly are we on our own? Isn't this an EU trade dispute?
          No, it’s a US/Canada trade dispute.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
            Are Germany out? This is real news.
            I use the "we" so as not to give the impression I'm sneering whilst be well out of it. Good luck we're all with you.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

I use the "we" so as not to give the impression I'm sneering, whilst be well out of it.

We live in hope.

Comment

That's right, that's why we voted to leave the EU and in March 2019 we won't pay a penny more into it, nor will we be bound by the rules.

I love how you're so confident of exactly will or won't be happening after the currently incomplete negotiations reach a conclusion.

It may troll the 'Hard Brexiteers' enough, but for most 'Average' out voters - they would expect there may be a transitional deal and it will require fees. Also they would expect if anybody sells some product to another country that it meets their safety requirements.

What it won't do, is allow complete unfettered freedom of movement, or our taxes being used to prop up European banks, or the euro, or the new tbc defence budget for the defence forces/army etc (wasn't this an out lie during the campaign btw?)

oh and i'll just put this out there - I agree with you (even though it's attempted sarcasm) that there will be NO further fees paid to the EU after the transitional arrangement (if made & yet tbc) ends

but still, keep plugging away and dropping the emoticon like it's going out of style

Originally posted by Old Greg
                I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

deary me, May needs to make more of an effort:

UK makes insufficient progress in EU talks

that looks like a 3/10 with some EU leaders patting May patronisingly on the head for at least trying

mean while

Bank exodus begins
                  I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                  X