• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's Your Motor Been

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    And with no available MOT check, just like the rest of Ireland and Germany.

Actually, I had a lovely drive through Fermanagh yesterday. Pity it was pissing down as it looked stunningly beautiful. Will have to return.
    You might know, but MoT testing is only done by government run test centres. It's know to be a stiffer than the rest of the UK and it's pass or fail - there are no advisories.

Fermanagh is nice, but Down wins.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
      You might know, but MoT testing is only done by government run test centres. It's know to be a stiffer than the rest of the UK and it's pass or fail - there are no advisories.

Fermanagh is nice, but Down wins.

Comment

Just used that site to track my old Alfa, which is 11. Still on the road, but now up near Aberdeen.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Just used that site to track my old Alfa, which is 11. Still on the road, but now up near Aberdeen.
          The people who ended up with one of my old cars stopped MOTing it.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            The people who ended up with one of my old cars stopped MOTing it.
            Ditto. Just checked what happened to my old Lotus Elise I should have kept, and it's not been MOTed since 2012. Looks like same owner for 6 years to then and they only put 3.5k miles on it over those 6 years.

If it's not dead it must be feeling neglected after I put around 23k on it in 18 months and took it all over the place for various trackdays.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

If only there was a similar site for women. Might save a few divorces...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                If only there was a similar site for women. Might save a few divorces...
                Facebook?

Depends if you dare see if a future prospect is or was a duck-facer. That is why the site is called what it is.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                X