• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    dart?
    Not Dublin Area (not particularly) Rapid Transport.............

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Not Dublin Area (not particularly) Rapid Transport.............
      Thank Christ. I thought there'd be another person to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Klagenfurt - or at least the out skirts of. In 2 hours a taxi will take me to Ljubljana and from there home via CDG (thanking God there are decent flights to CDG)
        Klagenfurt?
        I had to look that up.
        Apart from sounding like an advert on Viz for a dingleberry cleaner, it looks like a real cul de sac.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It appears I'll be meeting some Bolton code monkey for a pint this evening. First time I've met a CUKKER IRL (excepting of course a certain someone on temporary ban), so I'm going tooled up.

Comment

I'm doing the same thing I do every weekend, trying to take over the world. Pinky and Brain ref -otherwise it sounds like I'm a tit.

Well I'm sorting out the hedges and erm...drinking lots of wine I brought back from France and Spain.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
              I'm doing the same thing I do every weekend, trying to take over the world.
              Orbis non sufficit
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It appears I'll be meeting some Bolton code monkey for a pint this evening. First time I've met a CUKKER IRL (excepting of course a certain someone on temporary ban), so I'm going tooled up.
                I'll bring some pea wet...

Comment

End of first month in latest (monthly billed) gig. Off to CP Woburn for the weekend after work.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                    I'll bring some pea wet...

A bit o' wet on that, luv?

Oh, luvvly!

Comment

Lucky for you he's stopped the booze - last time out he fired down half a dozen pints of kegged Jaipur then fecked off to the chippy. I've had to install a plaque above the spot where I paid £5 for a beer for the first time. It's a brown one, in case anyone wonders.

Comment

Working...
                      X