• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ad Blocker not working on the site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thwack!!!!! The sound of a gauntlet landing on the deck @ CUK Towers.
    Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
    Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post
      Thwack!!!!! The sound of a gauntlet landing on the deck @ CUK Towers.
      Proof of concept already done

It's mental how many people use ad blockers now, started using one myself this year as peed off with seeing ads for bondage gear and lubricants when trying to show people stuff on my laptop.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post

It's mental how many people use ad blockers now, started using one myself this year as peed off with seeing ads for bondage gear and lubricants when trying to show people stuff on my laptop.
        Stop googling for nipple clamps.

Comment

Be prepared, we are working on an in house ad server to get around ad blockers all together
          No bother, Suity is putting together ContractorsUK.com as we speak. It tackles the ad problem at source by having no commercial appeal whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            I just googled it....

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Got Adblock plus on chrome don't see any ads on here
              Ditto. Is this the same Dolan that used to be the D in SJD? In which case I know I've missed something (par for the course at my age I'm afraid) but I'm buggered if I know not what. Or something. From whence doth one seek enlightenment?
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Even Google won't have your size love...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

That probably says quite a lot more about the contents of said laptop than you intended to reveal...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    That probably says quite a lot more about the contents of said laptop than you intended to reveal...

I have the same problem, after searching for 'no more nails' and 'wd40'.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                    X