• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris to make a bid for the leadership

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris to make a bid for the leadership

...as if you didn't already know.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/b...year-b0qmmfwrj

allies of the foreign secretary warned that Tory donors were preparing to move their money offshore because the prime minister was “driving the party into the ground”.
    One leading Eurosceptic said a coup to remove May could “take off fast” unless she got a grip.
    Could be an interesting conference, hopefully the EU commission May has written a great speech.

Last edited by BlasterBates; 1 October 2017, 09:30.
    I'm alright Jack

Boris as PM?
    Can we be even more of a laughing stock?
    Can the last one left in this god-forsaken country please turn out the lights.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

He was the most popular Tory politician in the UK a couple of years ago....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just for Boris:

Glories of Empire, what?

Very much appreciated by the Burmans.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          He was the most popular Tory politician in the UK a couple of years ago....
          He probably still is...among Tory voters. It's just that Tory MPs now aspire to having the popularity of a colostomy bag or even sasguru.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            He probably still is...among Tory voters. It's just that Tory MPs now aspire to having the popularity of a colostomy bag or even sasguru.
            I should have added amongst Londoners.

Same with Sadiq Khan.

Very amusing to see the party leaders scared off a fecking Mayor and coming out with tulip when they could simply say things along the lines of no comment.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Just for Boris:

Glories of Empire, what?

Very much appreciated by the Burmans.
              Much more apt:

A dead statesman, by Kipling
              I could not dig; I dared not rob:
              Therefore I lied to please the mob.
              Now all my lies are proved untrue
              And I must face the men I slew.
              What tale shall serve me here among
              Mine angry and defrauded young?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Boris is homosexual and from Turkish descent. Not a problen here and probably in western Europe, but not sure how is it going to get down in Eastern Europe and Turkey, just to name a few.
                After all not all are so open minded about gay-ism, including catholic church.

Comment

Originally posted by pscont View Post
                  Boris is homosexualand from Turkish descent. Not a problen here and probably in western Europe, but not sure how is it going to get down in Eastern Europe and Turkey, just to name a few.
                  His turkey baster must have been doing over time....

Comment

Originally posted by pscont View Post
                    Boris is homosexual and from Turkish descent. Not a problen here and probably in western Europe, but not sure how is it going to get down in Eastern Europe and Turkey, just to name a few.
                    Not sure gay ism is a word.....

Comment

Working...
                    X