• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Massive inflation rise - for NF and a few others

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Massive inflation rise - for NF and a few others

Greggs customers angry as sausage roll goes up to 90p  | Daily Mail Online

Perils of being paid in sterling, I guess.

Comment

Most recent comment:

I once knew a very terrible man who worked as a manager for a greggs bakery. He pioneered the new 'brexit roll' which effectively a beef and tomato pot noodle rolled in pasty and then deep fried. Of course, this went down very well in ukip voting towns such as blackpool, barnsley and scunthorpe. However, the man was found partially naked in a badger set near dover, draped in a ukip flag with handcuffs on his legs and a dirty magazine. He's now serving a life sentence for cruelty to animals.

So - which of you is Colonel Tarquin?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Most recent comment:

So - which of you is Colonel Tarquin?
        Pot noodling in the pastry? He should charge extra.

Comment

Comment on the Daily tulipRag

Greggs helps me to live healthily. Every time I fancy one of their salt and fat laden snacks, I take one look at the miserable, fat, poor people queueing up and I go somewhere else for something healthier.
          ^This

Comment

Working...
          X