• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wimbledon station commuters flee train in 'Bible' panic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Panic first.
    Don’t panic. Always carry a towel.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by chopper View Post
      So to compare Parson's Green to your uncle's pipe is rather unfair to the victims, don't you think?
      I'm not drawing any comparisons, you are.

I'm just drawing attention to the unnecessary panic over someone reading a book. People becoming offended at the drop of hat is something else, a product of the millennia's perhaps. Drives me bonkers.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

I'm just drawing attention to the unnecessary panic over someone reading a book. People becoming offended at the drop of hat is something else, a product of the millennia's perhaps. Drives me bonkers.
        Plenty of people are offended by you.

Comment

away ye go tae F**K yah fanny

Comment

You can only say that with hindsight, you genius.

If it was someone intent on causing harm, it would have been sensible to flee - as per police advice that I've previously linked

and someone quoting any book that mentions "death is not the end" etc etc, so soon after a terror attack on the same tube line - has the potential to cause panic and fear
            Originally posted by Old Greg
            I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
            ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              away ye go tae F**K yah fanny
              cocksplat
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                and someone quoting any book that mentions "death is not the end" etc etc, so soon after a terror attack on the same tube line - has the potential to cause panic and fear
                Only in London...

What terror attack? Nothing happened! No one died. Dear lord... Drama queen central.

Comment

Only in London...

What terror attack? Nothing happened! No one died. Dear lord... Drama queen central.
                  Feckwit
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

London train PANIC: Passengers jump on tracks to escape 'ranting man' | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Spot on..

"What a pathetic bunch of absolute snowflakes not confronting the man or restraining him as it seems he desperately needed help. Jumping off the train my backside."

"Why is it easier to force open the train doors and jump onto the track with live lines than it is to just whack the whacko?"

Comment

London train PANIC: Passengers jump on tracks to escape 'ranting man' | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Spot on..

"What a pathetic bunch of absolute snowflakes not confronting the man or restraining him as it seems he desperately needed help. Jumping off the train my backside."

"Why is it easier to force open the train doors and jump onto the track with live lines than it is to just whack the whacko?"
                      Dumbass
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X