• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best TossPot

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    MF? Brillo?

Discuss
    Northern Lad.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Northern Lad.
      Oi Wilmsy, what's the latest with your mafia neighbors and that crazy girl you were dating?

Comment

Oi Wilmsy, what's the latest with your mafia neighbors and that crazy girl you were dating?
        I thought you were banned?
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          I thought you were banned?
          I am unbannable!

Comment

I am unbannable!
            It's "unintelligible"

HTH
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Is it who's best at tossing into a pot? If so, what size pot and how far from the tip is it placed? The test needs to be standardised so that empirical judgements can be made.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Is it who's best at tossing into a pot? If so, what size pot and how far from the tip is it placed? The test needs to be standardised so that empirical judgements can be made.
                I wish I had tossed in a pot Would have saved me from the pain of children. And several STIs.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I wish I had tossed in a pot Would have saved me from the pain of children. And several STIs.....
                  But then it would be no fun as we wouldn't be able to call you the Iain Beale of CUK.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    But then it would be no fun as we wouldn't be able to call you the Iain Beale of CUK.
                    Except without the charm, looks or wealth.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      But then it would be no fun as I wouldn't be able to call you the Iain Beale of CUK.
                      I had to ask who he was.

I would like to say that you went down in my estimation watching some common soap opera. But it would be a lie. You are already as low as you can go.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                      X