• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brillo's safe space thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
    Why has Brillo got a safe space ? , wouldn't put him down as a snowflake just misguided and uninformed
    Hey! If you cannot contribute in a positive nurturing way, there are plenty of other threads.

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
      Why has Brillo got a safe space ? , wouldn't put him down as a snowflake just misguided and uninformed

I shall leave NLadyUK to do the honours and explain that, otherwise Brillo will start trying to be funny at my Mrs's expense again

Milan.

Comment

Haha, I was stuck in a comms room all of yesterday - what have I missed?! #OutOfTheLoop

Comment

We'll have to keep the thread warm for tomorrow.

Brillo, if you're reading: hope you're OK, hun.

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
            Haha, I was stuck in a comms room all of yesterday - what have I missed?! #OutOfTheLoop

I hope they had good ventilation

there's nothing worse than going into a meeting room, or work area which is humming

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
              I hope they had good ventilation

there's nothing worse than going into a meeting room, or work area which is humming

Milan.
              They have two racks full of ancient equipment which isn't thermally efficient and half a working air conditioner.

Fortunately I am the only one who has to suffer that room for the next few days!

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
                They have two racks full of ancient equipment which isn't thermally efficient and half a working air conditioner.

Fortunately I am the only one who has to suffer that room for the next few days!

I was more thinking of the bunch of geeks who haven't had a shower for a couple of days, as I said, nothing worse than a meeting room which is humming

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  I was more thinking of the bunch of geeks who haven't had a shower for a couple of days, as I said, nothing worse than a meeting room which is humming

Milan.
                  Fortunately my occasional morning swim and evening gym visits dictate showering at regular intervals

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    Hey! If you cannot contribute in a positive nurturing way, there are plenty of other threads.
                    Yes your right that was not fair, as a member of the contract pan scrubbing community Brillo deserves more respect and I withdraw my remark.
                    Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      Nah, too hilly round my area. I'm a walker......................I said WALKER!!!
                      I walk as well (yes, W A L K). Planning to do Tecknau to Salhöhe tomorrow. Gentle start to the autumn walking season. About 12km, with 500m up and 180m of down.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X