• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pussy flaps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Sexist!!
    Not if it's a female horse.

Comment

Ignoring the cat-hating morons on here, fecking idiots (not liking cats is one thing, I dont much like dogs. Advocating hurting or killing them is something different...) and back on top

We've had a SureFlap with a built in microchip reader for about 6 years now, works very well and batteries last a decent time.
      Last edited by Dark Black; 6 October 2017, 13:02. Reason: trouble with the new fingers... doh!
      Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
        Ignoring the car-hating morons on here, fecking idiots (not liking cats is one thing, I dont much like dogs. Advocating hurting or killing them is something different...)
        I like cars, I like cats and I like dogs. I just don't like a lot of dog owners.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I like cars, I like cats and I like dogs. I just don't like a lot of dog owners.
          Fixed thank you
          Do what thou wilt

Comment

What sort of dog owners don't you like?

Is there a stereotype like the mad cat woman type?

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
              What sort of dog owners don't you like?
              Dog owners who let their dog off the leash in a public park and fail to keep them under control, so that the dog jumps up on small terrified children, and who then come up to you cheerfully and say, 'Oh don't worry. he's really friendly and just loves children', and who then get narky when you coolly reply, 'I'm yet to meet a dog owner who tells you that their dog is a vicious killer. Could you please keep your dog under control as per the bylaws published at the entrances of this park?', while you are trying to comfort the small terrified child who has climbed onto your head while the dog is now jumping up at you barking.

And if I take a picture of the dog owner and post it on an anti-paedophile vigilante website, I'm the one who goes to jail.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Dog owners who let their dog off the leash in a public park and fail to keep them under control, so that the dog jumps up on small terrified children, and who then come up to you cheerfully and say, 'Oh don't worry. he's really friendly and just loves children', and who then get narky when you coolly reply, 'I'm yet to meet a dog owner who tells you that their dog is a vicious killer. Could you please keep your dog under control as per the bylaws published at the entrances of this park?', while you are trying to comfort the small terrified child who has climbed onto your head while the dog is now jumping up at you barking.

And if I take a picture of the dog owner and post it on an anti-paedophile vigilante website, I'm the one who goes to jail.
                Plus the ones who haven't trained their dog not to run at you and growl when you go pass them either running, cycling or just walking. No your dog who is straining at the leash and half dragging you around isn't "just being friendly" especially when I see you again in 3 weeks time with said dog wearing a muzzle.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Plus the ones who haven't trained their dog not to run at you and growl when you go pass them either running, cycling or just walking. No your dog who is straining at the leash and half dragging you around isn't "just being friendly" especially when I see you again in 3 weeks time with said dog wearing a muzzle.
                  Especially the people living in the countryside who leave their gates open so the dog can try to savage you as you cycle past the house, so you have to stop and tool up with large stones before you pass.

Comment

And the people who go out all day, leaving a dog in the house or garden on its own to bark loudly all day.

Comment

Hitler was a dog owner, just glad he is not around today to hear your crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X