• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pussy flaps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pussy flaps

We are finally going to let our cats outside now we have left the bright city lights behind. We need a flap for them but Mrs D000hg worries about her poor babies especially as one is still very young, so we were looking into smarter models with timers, per-pet permissions, etc.

SureFlap is the brand we were investigating but no product does exactly as we wish, however on Amazon they are the brand with more consistent reviews.

What do other pussy lovers use/recommend? I know we have many on the forums.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

We got a Pet Porte which works off the Microchips using RFID.

Very amusing watching the neighbourhood thick as mince ginger tom repeatedly head butt the flap to try and get in.
    Last edited by vadhert; 6 October 2017, 10:14.
    Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      What do other pussy lovers use/recommend? I know we have many on the forums.
      When it rains, sprinkle a liberal amount of antifreeze in the resulting puddles.

Comment

Originally posted by vadhert View Post
        We got a Pet Porte which works off the Microchips using RFID.

Very amusing watching the neighbourhood thick as mince ginger tom repeatedly head but the flap to try and get in.
        +1 this

Even funnier when your cat is a 'social butterfly' and there's multiple neighbourhood cats doing that
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
          When it rains, sprinkle a liberal amount of antifreeze in the resulting puddles.
          Absolutely brutal (and probably illegal if proven)

Copious amounts of lillies however....
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

So you recommend poisoning cats? Lovely.

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            Absolutely brutal (and probably illegal if proven)
            It's a criminal act. Up to £20K fine, and a year in prison.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              PIAP is just one of MF's creations. Better that he spills his poison here than the alternative...

Comment

Thought so

Wonder if the sainsburys chocolate fiasco will result in any action for dog poisoning?
                ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

My pet chinchilla was savaged by a neighbour's cat when I was a little girl.

I don't like cats. I don't like what they do to wildlife and I don't like unwittingly plunging my fingers into their foetid exsrement when I'm weeding my flower bed.

What's more, they're not even British - they're bloody Egyptian & we should send them all packing.

Comment

My pet chinchilla was savaged by a neighbour's cat when I was a little girl.

I don't like cats. I don't like what they do to wildlife and I don't like unwittingly plunging my fingers into their foetid exsrement when I'm weeding my flower bed.

What's more, they're not even British - they're bloody Egyptian & we should send them all packing.
                    And chinchillas are of course entirely native.

Cats under UK law are protected as wild animals. Feel free to go somewhere where there are no cats if you don't like them. I don't like dogs - I don't advocate torturing them to death.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X