• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One mans loss is another mans gain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
    Leavers and to some extent remainers will gain from my extensive knowledge of economics which they have proven time and time again they have no idea about.
    and exactly where have you proven to anyone that you actually have any knowledge of economics?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Seems a bit harsh. Isn't maths covered under history seeing as there's no new maths being invented? i.e. 1+1 is still 2.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        and exactly where have you proven to anyone that you actually have any knowledge of economics?
        You have clearly not kept up to speed eek , I will give you exactly 10 mins to read the last 10 postings and then expect an immediate retraction of your statement, apology is optional.
        Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

apology is optional.
          In General it's forbidden.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            In General it's forbidden.
            Yes but economics is a chaotic science , too many variables that can dictate an outcome. But not going into that just now , slow build up from a wrongdoers perspective is the way to go.

Comment

Yes but economics is a chaotic science , too many variables that can dictate an outcome. But not going into that just now , slow build up from a wrongdoers perspective is the way to go.
              Economics is made up bulltulip.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You have clearly not kept up to speed eek , I will give you exactly 10 mins to read the last 10 postings and then expect an immediate retraction of your statement, apology is optional.
                I don't see anything about economics in this thread until you mention it in the post I replied to. What I see is a story about someone being fired long after they should have been due to the time background checks took.

There is possibly something else in the first post about someone earning some money to check the quality of the work done and something about you being renewed but I really don't see anything regarding economics in it. So exactly what economic theory do you think you are talking about?

Comment

Plus you made me read your last 10 posts and now I feel sad.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    I don't see anything about economics in this thread until you mention it in the post I replied to. What I see is a story about someone being fired long after they should have been due to the time background checks took.

There is possibly something else in the first post about someone earning some money to check the quality of the work done and something about you being renewed but I really don't see anything regarding economics in it. So exactly what economic theory do you think you are talking about?

Take a look at this :

http://http://www.independent.co.uk/...-a7874701.html

So you see that this was written a while ago and now we learn that this is actually happening at a faster rate , so mortgage rate rise in 2017 not 2018. Higher prices in shops due to low pound and now more expense when wages are dragging behind. So more wage increases and hey presto higher lending rates.

So in short mortgages will be costing more and from past history generally end up around inflation rate which is expected to be 3% so a 12 time increase in interest payments over 1 year.

Pretty bad hey ?

Comment

Take a look at this :

http://http://www.independent.co.uk/...-a7874701.html

So you see that this was written a while ago and now we learn that this is actually happening at a faster rate , so mortgage rate rise in 2017 not 2018. Higher prices in shops due to low pound and now more expense when wages are dragging behind. So more wage increases and hey presto higher lending rates.

So in short mortgages will be costing more and from past history generally end up around inflation rate which is expected to be 3% so a 12 time increase in interest payments over 1 year.

Pretty bad hey ?
                      And what exactly does that have to do with what you posted earlier in this thread...

Comment

Working...
                      X