• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One mans loss is another mans gain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
    Leavers and to some extent remainers will gain from my extensive knowledge of economics which they have proven time and time again they have no idea about.
    No-one knows as much as AtW

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
      Ok, In short its all about not treating people like idiots and telling people the truth , we were told that the economic disaster that UK gov said would happen was just remainers putting up a smoke screen , now I see that that is complete lies from the graphs I have, and boy are they bad , unfortunately I can't share them with you as they were a recent model done for a German Bank I can see that economic disaster for the poorest people is certainly on the cards, and that includes People on the bench right now , permies on sub 50K salaries , retired as well as benefit claimants.

So why did we not tell them the truth ?

Why not say yes these are the good reasons to leave and it will cause a lot of hardship for people already suffering ?

But as we know Mr Johnson dosent like telling the truth does he ?, bent bananas , 350 million per week are all from his office of distortion and as far as I am concerned if someone need to tell as many lies as him then although Corbyn is not in the least fit to govern, its what you get when people can't trust anything you say.

Now I just know your going to get someone say we take what all politicians say with a pinch of salt , I would say stop treating people like idiots and tell them the truth and if you don't know tell them that, Im just brining these lies to book wherever I see that.

I accept Brexit and everyone knows we are getting out but from now on my view is making sure people know the facts. Many on here are telling us about EU Army , the fact that we don't want to be governed by EU , blah blah blah but having spent 10 years in the UK and quite frankly back then most people didn't give a T*ss about any of that.

Having watched a BBC documentary about some mum with two kids slowly starving herself because she was short of money makes my F**king blood boil when I see the reasons some people on here use as excuses mostly adults with child brains.

So there you go , truth, as we are all in this together aren't we ? or is that only when it suits the Conservatives?.
      I said "explain it" not "bore us all to f**king death".
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        I said "explain it" not "bore us all to f**king death".
        Did you get discouraged at 'not treating people like idiots'?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          Did you get discouraged at 'not treating people like idiots'?
          How else does he expect to be treated?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
          X