• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

One mans loss is another mans gain

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    And what exactly does that have to do with what you posted earlier in this thread...
    I hope you haven't been pretending to be a leaver eek as putting leavers bang to rights has now become a crusade of mine on behalf of poor people.

But for bobspuds benefit

Brexit = Low pound
    Low pound = inflation as we import many of our base goods like oil , food and clothes
    inflation = mortgage rate rises to stop inflation
    mortgage rate rises = poor becoming poorer as rate rises normally >= inflation rate for this to happen.
    Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
      In General it's forbidden.
      Rule 3.

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
        I hope you haven't been pretending to be a leaver eek as putting leavers bang to rights has now become a crusade of mine on behalf of poor people.

But for bobspuds benefit

Brexit = Low pound
        Low pound = inflation as we import many of our base goods like oil , food and clothes
        mortgage rate rises = poor becoming poorer as rate rises normally >= inflation rate for this to happen.
        So nothing to do with the previous posts - as I suspected. Added to my ignore list...
        Last edited by eek; 6 October 2017, 15:05.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

One mans loss is another mans gain

But for bobspuds benefit

Brexit = Low pound
          A crusade, eh?

Well be careful that you don't crusade yourself right out of the door and forum...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            A crusade, eh?

Well be careful that you don't crusade yourself right out of the door and forum...
            But not too careful.

Comment

A crusade, eh?

And why would that be? for explaining to this who don't understand the effects of leaving what is happening to the economy ?

Maybe you could explain better ?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                So nothing to do with the previous posts - as I suspected. Added to my ignore list...
                OK , try reading the last line again

Comment

And why would that be? for explaining to this who don't understand the effects of leaving what is happening to the economy ?

Maybe you could explain better ?
                  Article 50 has been triggered. Brexit is happening. Having you on a 'crusade' on a forum demanding apologies is ludicrous.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Article 50 has been triggered. Brexit is happening. Having you on a 'crusade' on a forum demanding apologies is ludicrous.
                    Exactly. Stick to laughing at the cretins who caused the mess.

Comment

Think you completely missed the point there I am not arguing against Brexit , the purpose of the post is to show that those who are in most need are the ones now getting clobbered, and the reason I am doing this is to explain to them and everyone else why this is happening, I mean you wouldn't want to treat them like children and keep this from them would you ? After all its like Mrs May says open and honest.

I did have a nice graph from my company showing mortgage rate interest rises but this is blocked by our firewall but to summarise:

For UK gov to keep cpi inflation at 2% then over the next 12 - 24 months mortgage rates will need to rise by 1.25 - 1.75 % (Thats base rate) so total will be between 4.25 - 5% average.

For UK gov to keep cpi inflation at 2% over the next 24 - 36 months and this is assuming a pound slump towards the dollar rate after Brexit then mortgage rates will rise to 2.25 - 2.75% thats 5.25 and 6% average.

This will of course also hit rents as the UK gov continue to charge landlords tax on total rental incomes.
                      Last edited by motoukenin; 7 October 2017, 05:28.

Comment

Working...
                      X