• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House prices

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House prices

House prices hit record high after rising at fastest pace in eight months | The Independent

Must be Brexit.

House orices down - when measured in gold, soon diwn when measured in cans of milan beans...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      House orices down - when measured in gold, soon diwn when measured in cans of milan beans...
      Milan gold beans are the best.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Not any more. Look what you can get now....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          Not any more. Look what you can get now....

isn't that cryptocurrency ??

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            isn't that cryptocurrency ??
            Nah. Cryptocurrency is imaginary. These beans are the real thing.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Are those the beans pooped by civet cats?

That would explain a lot of Milan Benes's posts here.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

It's propaganda to get more fools to part with their banks money and be pwned by a mortgage for the next 50 years.
                According to a few agents near me the market is rubbish despite a shortage of properties. If the market was more liquid we'd be 20% down by now I reckon - especially London as Kim Jong would love to nuke the place.... and I don't blame him .
                Brexit will bring doom. The Chinese are snubbing us, your kids will be working in sweet shops soon (or sweatshops).

Great, I got all my **** talking done in one go today
                Last edited by SuperZ; 7 October 2017, 17:30.

Comment

Every bubble has its crazy last moments before it goes pop.

I would be a buyer in a different housing market but I prefer to sit it out at the moment. Equity makes a lot more sense then joining the armies of idiots mortgaging themselves to debt slavery for the next 30 years. They pay interest, I get paid dividends. Love it.

Can't wait to pick up their " £400k " houses for £250k.

Comment

Originally posted by Smackdown View Post
                    Every bubble has its crazy last moments before it goes pop.

I would be a buyer in a different housing market but I prefer to sit it out at the moment. Equity makes a lot more sense then joining the armies of idiots mortgaging themselves to debt slavery for the next 30 years. They pay interest, I get paid dividends. Love it.

Can't wait to pick up their " £400k " houses for £250k.
                    You won't get near them. They will be packaged up and sold to investment vehicles. We can't have this boom and bust thing going on every generation its much better if we subjugate the little snowflakes and ensure they rent till they drop.

Comment

Working...
                    X