• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I get nervous when everything goes quiet!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get nervous when everything goes quiet!!!

Someone say something quick!!
    The pope is a tard.

something quick
    Carpe Pactum

(does fuzzy logic tickle?)

Comment

I'm off to the Doctor's at 15.30

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy

Well at least the receptionist will welcome you, after all she knows all your in's and out's!
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

I have just notified the PM that I will not e renewing the contract when it expires at the end of the year . They are trying to corrupt me into extending it....
          Carpe Pactum

Comment

Originally posted by To BI or not to BI?
            I have just notified the PM that I will not e renewing the contract when it expires at the end of the year . They are trying to corrupt me into extending it....

You got something new to go to BI? Or are you just sick of that place?
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Got good prospects, sick and tired of being away from home and

<whisper> sick of this place...</whisper>
              Carpe Pactum

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne
                Well at least the receptionist will welcome you, after all she knows all your in's and out's!
                Well, indeed, wonder if I should see the Dr at all, just let the receptionist take my temp. etc !

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy
                  Still poorly mate? Well clearly you are as you're off to the quacks... Hope you feel better soon...
                  The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Thanks EO, that is very kind of you.

Yes, I clearly need something other than rest and chicken soup.

Comment

Working...
                    X