• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scotland out of world cup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hear the Icelandic team are switching to part-time on their day jobs now for more training. Be afraid England, be very afraid.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post

The only solution is to ditch the individual home nation teams and go with a GB (and NI) team. They'll have a chance at an Olympic medal then.

England are barely any better than Scotland, but they will still be hyped up to win the World Cup next summer.

Caught a headline on the back of a newspaper this morning, something like 'Southgate says Kane is the best striker he's ever seen'. He's not even the best striker ever for England let alone the world. Southgate must still be wearing that paper bag on his head from that pizza commercial after he missed the penalty in Italia 90 (IIRC).

So yes, a lot of England's problems are made by the press sensationalising what are a mediocre bunch of spoilt millionaires. At least Scotland know they're tulip.
      It was Euro 96, at Wembley vs. ze Germans.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        No they don't.

So carry on GricerBoy.....
        Sockiest!

You would say differently if sockie was Lucy Bronze or Toni Duggan.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Well after my DNA results confirmed me as 74% Irish, it is always nice when Plan B comes through for you!!

Just have to hope that Ireland get drawn against NI in the play-offs.
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Well after my DNA results confirmed me as 74% Irish, it is always nice when Plan B comes through for you!!

Just have to hope that Ireland get drawn against NI in the play-offs.
            I am a 100% chutney spoon. Does that count?
            If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
              I am a 100% chutney spoon. Does that count?
              Do you need the old man to lick you and put you back in?

Comment

How long before PC finishes crying?

I am very upset for Wales. As a silver lining, it will stop them taking the p1ss out of MrsBP at the school gate.

Comment

Working...
                X