• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Britain preparing for war with N.Korea

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    I'd put as much credence in anything printed in that rag as I would the Daily Star
    I did check the Daily Express but couldn't find anything so you may be right, however I did find this one.

Britain 'draws up battle plan for war with North Korea'
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

But we've got our two big Floating Fortresses...

No planes, but the USA will supply them at a premium because we're are at war and that's waht trade deals are like after Brexit...

Comment

Today's offering:

Our country has been unsuccessfully dealing with North Korea for 25 years, giving billions of dollars & getting nothing. Policy didn't work!
        https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...41511754436609

Maybe this is to be Donald's war, seeing as things are winding down in Syria the MIC must now be sustained elsewhere. BUt what to do about those pesky Chinese and Russians who will stay neutral if NK attack first and 'not permit' an aggressive assault from the US/NATO.

AFAIK we're still at stalemate unless something has changed?

I'm sure the Pentagon are racking their brains on how to have a 'limited' NK war - hmm good luck with that.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Today's offering:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...41511754436609

Maybe this is to be Donald's war, seeing as things are winding down in Syria the MIC must now be sustained elsewhere. BUt what to do about those pesky Chinese and Russians who will stay neutral if NK attack first and 'not permit' an aggressive assault from the US/NATO.

AFAIK we're still at stalemate unless something has changed?

I'm sure the Pentagon are racking their brains on how to have a 'limited' NK war - hmm good luck with that.
          Could this be Theresa May's nemesis ?
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            Could this be Theresa May's nemesis ?
            I'd expect her to just go along with whatever she's told to do hence today's headline - despite the bombardier thing. Any Tory PM will support war and the MIC/big oil.

They probably get their orders directly from the Rothschilds and just co ordinate with the Yanks for logistical purposes.
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Leaders of NK, China, Russia, US (and UK) should sit down and watch "Threads".

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
                Leaders of NK, China, Russia, US (and UK) should sit down and watch "Threads".
                Well, that's moreorless what I just said

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

Usually they fund an inside rebellion uprising if an external war is a bit tricky to pull off.

I'm guessing they can't find a group willing to uprise within NK, the people do seem to be well controlled and brainwashed. A government's dream.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    These days I think we send in a Royal Naval Ask Force since we don't have enough people to form a task force any more
                    Brexiteers make ideal cannon fodder. Gives a saving on the social care and pensions bills as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      It'll be over in 10 mins. Fat Boy will launch a missile, it'll explode on the launchpad, and the good ol' USAF will come waltzing in - and accidentally bomb South Korea, quickly realising their mistake - before burying the fat little fecker under forty feet of rubble. I expect we'll be asked to go in and help clear up their mess, but other than that, I'm not sure we have much of a role to play.
                      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                      X