Matthew Scully-Hicks 'murdered' adopted baby after two weeks Matthew Scully-Hicks 'murdered' adopted baby after two weeks - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Posts 11 to 20 of 31

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    Would that be the same BBC that clearly stated that he is accused of the crime in the second sentence of the article you quoted?
    Yes the same BBC that used the headline "Matthew Scully-Hicks 'murdered' adopted baby after two weeks"

Last edited by scooterscot; 9th October 2017 at 19:30.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    Yes the same BBC that used the headline "Matthew Scully-Hicks 'murdered' adopted baby after two weeks"

Jesus wept.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Jesus wept.
    Yes, whilst pinned to the cross with big rusty 12' Roman nails. Tears of blood I believe.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

The quotes around "murdered" are quite significant, meaning that the reader should be aware that this is an accusation, not a statement of fact.

Yes, whilst pinned to the cross with big rusty 12' Roman nails. Tears of blood I believe.
    Nope. The tears of blood (tears like drops of blood) were in Gethsemane, before the crucifixion, but the phrase "Jesus wept", comes from when Jesus was shown Lazarus' grave.
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...

Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    The quotes around "murdered" are quite significant, meaning that the reader should be aware that this is an accusation, not a statement of fact.

Nope. The tears of blood (tears like drops of blood) were in Gethsemane, before the crucifixion, but the phrase "Jesus wept", comes from when Jesus was shown Lazarus' grave.
    And I doubt the Romans manufactured 12 foot nails.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

I am with Scooter on this. It is CUK after all. Why let facts spoil a good argument?

Of course the guy has pleaded innocent. So I presume he has some sort of defence?

If he really is innocent, it is dreadful he has been named.....

Quote Originally Posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am with Scooter on this. It is CUK after all. Why let facts spoil a good argument?

Of course the guy has pleaded innocent. So I presume he has some sort of defence?

The Parliament of Cretins is in session.

I Am Legend

BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?

Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    The Parliament of Cretins is in session.
    So Scooter is a cretin. Scooter agrees with Brexit. What does that make you?

More fingers than teeth

Agreed.

But why everyone gets so humty at the drop of a hat.

More fingers than teeth

Scooter agrees with Brexit.

You keep that up and me and you are going to have words.