• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whataboutery

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    NLYUK could show you a good time.
    It would be more pointing you in the direction of a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      NLYUK could show you a good time.
      NLyUK recently came home to NLUK after a night down the docks. She had earned £67.20.

NLUK asked "who gave you the 20p?"

NLyUK replied "All of them".

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        NLyUK recently came home to NLUK after a night down the docks. She had earned £67.20.

NLUK asked "who gave you the 20p?"

NLyUK replied "All of them".

That might be how it works at yours, but it's the other way round in the NorthernUK household.

Comment

His wife is filthy. However not with him. Several CUK posters can confirm....
          Obviously she loves it. She married a complete penis.

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
            Obviously she loves it. She married a complete penis.
            That what the queen said about you. And she meant inheritance rather than composition.

Comment

That what the queen said about you. And she meant inheritance rather than composition.
              It was hard to get a decent Greek kebab after the war, one had to make do with what was available.

Comment

The filthiest place I've ever stayed?

A squalid room in The Gambia containing a filthy mattress over which a mosquito net full of holes hung limply and the cloud of mosquitos that were waiting to dine on me sung like a chorus of angry chainsaws.

Actually, the scene that presented itself to me was so bad that I didn't end up staying there so the filthiest place in which I did spend a night was a Dew Drop Inn in Houston, Texas. There were cockroaches in all the drawers <shudder/>

Comment

I went to Gambia Feb 2016. I stayed in one of the best hotels in the country. It was a dump - however basically clean.

The staff were wonderful.

Comment

I went to Gambia Feb 2016. I stayed in one of the best hotels in the country. It was a dump - however basically clean.

The staff were wonderful.
                    I was travelling independently so went a bit off piste that day.

Oddly enough, I also stayed with some natives in the jungle & you could have eaten off the floor of their huts it was that clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                      I was travelling independently so went a bit off piste that day.

Oddly enough, I also stayed with some natives in the jungle & you could have eaten off the floor of their huts it was that clean.
                      RACIST!
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X