• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor mortgages recommendation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people have mentioned about CMME - i spoke to them and they charge £895

Comment

Originally posted by konsultant View Post
      Some people have mentioned about CMME - i spoke to them and they charge £895
      Check what Freelancer Financials charge.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        There are not any.

Generally all contractor mortgage brokers earn commission from lenders. The commission received by brokers from the lender is generally relative to the size of mortgage. It can be used to cover the cost of the broker’s advice and administrative costs. Brokers can opt to forfeit their commission but this however is often not the case. Many other contractor mortgage brokers then charge an additional broker fee.
        Last edited by administrator; 13 October 2017, 16:17. Reason: Self promotion

Comment

Well, while we're at it. I can vouch for Ben at power mortgages.

Very professional, used him getting into our Yorkshire schloss.

Comment

Originally posted by Antman View Post
            Well, while we're at it. I can vouch for Ben at power mortgages.

Very professional, used him getting into our Yorkshire schloss.
            Ditto - Great guy!
            Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
            X