• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EE

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    They have done a Blackberry - no services are working.....
    Have you been using their network to spy on your neighbours?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      EE, ahhh I remember dealing with them.

I needed to put down a deposit because I was using the phone abroad for work. The deposit was supposed to be refunded after 6 months.

After a year the deposit wasn't refunded, so called their call center and the first guy I spoke to said he would look into it. Never came back to me, the second guy apologized and said he would organise the refund but he just fobbed me off, so after waiting several days I complained.

So, I then get through to someone that actually seemed to be in charge, lots of apologies and said she would sort the refund out. After waiting several days, nothing, so called the same person back and said whats going on. She then spoke to their accounts department and said that they have refunded the cash.

So, when I offered to email them copies of my bank statement to show I had not been refunded she told me that only paper copies would do. When I explained to get that I would have to drive into town etc and it would take my Saturday morning to get this, she just was not interested.

So I lost it with her and this finally made her check with her accounts department, several days later she called up to say there was a mistake their end and she would refund the money now.

They are on-par with BT for customer service which is about the worst thing I could say.
      +1 I'm waiting for my BT BB contract to expire so I can them to feck off as well.

Comment

Three get a lot of stick but works perfectly for be across three countries.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Liam Fox is negotiating for post Brexit abolition of roaming charges in Narnia.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Liam Fox is negotiating for post Brexit abolition of roaming charges in Narnia.
            Negotiating with each provider cherry picking the best parts for the best deal for Britain.

Comment

Negotiating with each provider cherry picking the best parts for the best deal for Britain.
              And no tariff of course.

Comment

I have no issue with EE. I'm on a business tariff and their customer services have always been helpful.

I wonder if the issues experienced are what a colleague was complaining to me about earlier. He said he couldn't dial into any teleconferences today (well, after 10am as we were on the same call then). As I get the client's system to phone my home landline (why should I pay!), I didn't experience the issue. I so rarely use my mobile for calls that I doubt I'd notice if the network was down.

Comment

After dealing with Three customer services I will never be a Three customer every again in my life, and they probably hope I won't be as well, as my situation was one small step away from going legal.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    After dealing with Three customer services I will never be a Three customer every again in my life, and they probably hope I won't be as well, as my situation was one small step away from going legal.
                    Did you threaten to kill their pets?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      In your next life you might be working in their call centre ...

Comment

Working...
                      X