• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh no! The falling pound is damaging the economy.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    ...but no way of tracking when they leave. They might just remain here.
    Why would they stay?

Britain is crap apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Why would they stay?

Only according to people who live there, traitors, the lot of them. Foreigners on the other hand quite like Britain...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Ever heard of the trickle down theory?

And I am not talking about sassy's brain.
        I have but this is not a zero sum game , tourists are like an export but we import far more than we export therefore a lower pound harms us mostly in the food clothes and fuel that we buy abroad so net trickle is out not in.
        Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
          I have but this is not a zero sum game , tourists are like an export but we import far more than we export therefore a lower pound harms us mostly in the food clothes and fuel that we buy abroad so net trickle is out not in.
          Well, that's cleared that up nicely. Shame you just missed the boat with the Nobel Committee, maybe next year, eh?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Why would they stay?

Who said Britain is crap?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              Well, that's cleared that up nicely. Shame you just missed the boat with the Nobel Committee, maybe next year, eh?
              No but even he thinks the pack of lies told..er..um..sorry the democratic referendum you keep quoting was not quite above board either.

The winner of this year's Nobel Prize in economics once called for a second Brexit referendum, Business Insider - Business Insider Malaysia

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Who said Britain is crap?
                The Belgians apparently

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Ever heard of the trickle down theory?

And I am not talking about sassy's brain.
                  I hope you're training your kids to say "Would you like fries with that?".
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    You know I have always had this uneasy feeling we were already talking to the kids on some occasions

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      “Fries” as in “French Fries”

They are Chips. None of your EU names over here please.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X