• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Idiots and trains

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Apart from the poor train driver and ambulance crews....
    That's why only half.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      I was going to post more idiots up before I got distracted

linky
      "According to the witness who captured the footage yesterday afternoon, the reckless shortcut was in vain because the train drew to a halt at a station just the other side of the crossing, blocking the line."

If only he'd filmed that as well.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I half wish there was another one coming the other way at the same time
        Agreed.

Let's remove all the warning signs and safety barriers and let the problem sort itself out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Apart from the poor train driver and ambulance crews....
          Then we should employ train drivers who would feel proud to help cleanse the gene pool of idiots.

Jeez, for the betterment of the entire species, we should be promoting darwinism, not actively trying to prevent it.

Comment

Originally posted by billybiro View Post
            Then we should employ train drivers who would feel proud to help cleanse the gene pool of idiots.

Jeez, for the betterment of the entire species, we should be promoting darwinism, not actively trying to prevent it.
            What psychopaths like you?
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

This idiot is on a bike - linky

On Monday morning a joint Network Rail and British Transport Police mobile CCTV van, which was in the area watching for motorists jumping the lights, spotted a female cyclist ducking under the lowering barrier at the Roundstone level crossing in East Preston and getting stuck on the railway.

Read more at: VIDEO: Reckless cyclist gets trapped on railway tracks - Littlehampton Gazette
              Her excuse was " tiredness, her right brake not working and a condition called dyspraxia contributed to the incident."

linky
              Or in other words a load of cobblers if you watch the video closely.

Comment

This is an Irish idiot on a bike

linky

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  This idiot is on a bike - linky

Her excuse was " tiredness, her right brake not working and a condition called dyspraxia contributed to the incident."

linky
                  Or in other words a load of cobblers if you watch the video closely.
                  I used to live near there! Ah the memories...

Those gates are notorious for staying down for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I used to live near there! Ah the memories...

Those gates are notorious for staying down for ages.
                    I had an ex-wife like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X