• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well Done Brad Pitt

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    You may (or may not) have been trying to make that point, but you stated:

This is an outrageous strawman. Nobody has claimed that, and given your posting history, it stinks of an embittered white man alt-right posture, designed to undermine societal trends to combat sexual violence against women (which presumably you see as part of a Feminazi conspiracy against men).
    That's rather a large leap of logic (or lack thereof)

Comment

This kind of stories that come from some film producers is completely disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Well the quote is

'Gwyneth said he placed his hands on her and suggested they head to the bedroom for massages.'

So he put his arm around her/on her shoulder and suggested they go ****........

She said no....

I am sure he is guilty of worse as I said in my original post.

But asking a lady for a bit and being told no and then not pursuing is kind of the normal way things are supposed to work?
        Worth listening to the audio in my third link - it seems like he has a problem with the word "No".
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          That's rather a large leap of logic (or lack thereof)
          Not within the context of your posting history.

Comment

Clinton 'sick,' 'shocked' and 'appalled' by Weinstein allegations - CNNPolitics

Hilary Clinton - "The behavior described by women coming forward cannot be tolerated."

Unless it is by your husband.

Comment

Interesting article in the DT:

Did rejecting Harvey Weinstein's sinister advances shut down my career - and my husband's?

Assuming it's true, total ***.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Harvey Fierstein wants you to know he's not Harvey Weinstein - NY Daily News

Comment

Working...
                X