• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is this the best Tripadvisor response?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    WHS

This OP has gone seriously down over the years. From being slightly amusing a few years ago, subsequent visits have been very unsatisfactory to the point of dullness. This poor service can be compared to Gricer or Pig in a Poke while poor have a slightly better offering.

I do not recommend , much better sockies to waste your time on.

1 out of 5
    Please don't encourage PIAP.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I thought the only way to wake a nightmare was to say it's name three times?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        I thought the only way to wake a nightmare was to say it's name three times?
        its

Comment

Please don't encourage Poop In A Scoop.....
          FTFY
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            FTFY
            I hear Poop in a Scoot is a popular entertainment this autumn, in some of the seedier Bangkok establishments.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              I hear Poop in a Scoot is a popular entertainment this autumn, in some of the seedier Bangkok establishments.
              Where he's concerned I can well believe it. People will go well out of their way to annoy him. Did you know he once got teabagged by his dentist?

Comment

Is it cheaper than a poke in a pip?

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
                  Where he's concerned I can well believe it. People will go well out of their way to annoy him. Did you know he once got teabagged by his dentist?
                  And I'll bet he forgot to put that on expenses as well...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Hmmmmm.....inneresting

Comment

Well that's what happens when you employ Brillo in the hospitality industry. Here is an example of how to respond graciously to a bad review:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...n_England.html
                      I wonder if you had something to do with that review:
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X