• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

3rd World Travel Planner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Looks like I got the last ticket on the National Express. Good shout - only takes 2 hours, thought it stopped everywhere on the way down there.
    During my student days I found it was cheaper to go west from London to places like Bristol via coach and the timetabled time difference with the train could be as low as 30 minutes to Bristol.

However if you travelled in the middle of the day it could actually take the about 5-10 minutes longer than the train.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      During my student days I found it was cheaper to go west from London to places like Bristol via coach and the timetabled time difference with the train could be as low as 30 minutes to Bristol.

However if you travelled in the middle of the day it could actually take the about 5-10 minutes longer than the train.
      I've only ever done it from Bridgwater & it used to go into the middle of everywhere on the way up. Took forever.....

Comment

Working...
      X