• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dig for Victory

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dig for Victory

Dig for Victory
    Post Brexit, British farmers won't increase prices, they will just grow more.

UK farmers will 'grow more food' if no Brexit deal - minister
    Sainsbury's chairman David Tyler told the Sunday Times that a no-deal Brexit could result in an average 22% tariff on all EU food bought by British retailers.
    UK farmers will 'grow more food' if no Brexit deal - minister - BBC News

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Dig for Victory
    Post Brexit, British farmers won't increase prices, they will just grow more.

UK farmers will 'grow more food' if no Brexit deal - minister - BBC News

You lot are so screwed.

Comment

I would dig... a grave for sasguru.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
        You lot are so screwed.
        I am only giving you the good news from your pro-Brexit government who are doing such a remarkably good job of saving £350,000 a week for the NHS and leading us into prospertity
        and independence under the protection and regulations of the USA.

Bring on the regulation free chlorinated chicken, yum yum
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I would dig... a grave for sasguru.
          If only you had managed to convince the Official Receiver to leave you the spade.

Comment

Working...
          X