• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hurricane Ophelia will kill us all

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
    Because they'd all have to be called Hurricane Muhammad, which would make it difficult to tell them apart.
    A racist comment. For some reason the DoE is allowed to get away with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      A racist comment. For some reason the DoE is allowed to get away with it.
      He's very "special".
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        Unbelievable twister spotted.

Appalling!

Comment

And another appalling Irish Twister.....

Originally posted by Antman View Post
          Appalling!
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oYIAVABpIYs
          “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Comment

Message went round to employed staff not to come in today. Only contractors and security here. Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
              Message went round to employed staff not to come in today. Only contractors and security here. Hmmm.
              All of us told to WFH today, my landlord just popped round saying supermarkets in village all closed at lunchtime and there's nothing left in the off-licence - jammed full....

Gotta love the Irish....

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                Why are there no muslim names for hurricanes?
                Because that's only for sh!t storms

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  All of us told to WFH today, my landlord just popped round saying supermarkets in village all closed at lunchtime and there's nothing left in the off-licence - jammed full....

Gotta love the Irish....
                  I'm just grateful I've got 12 bottles of prosecco from the 25% off prosecco + 25% off 6 bottles of wine offer at Sainsbury's.

Got the last train home and looking windy out there.

How is your studio shed holding up?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    I'm just grateful I've got 12 bottles of prosecco from the 25% off prosecco + 25% off 6 bottles of wine offer at Sainsbury's.
                    Make sure you don't tell your neighbours.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

[QUOTE=northernladyuk;2483962]I'm just grateful I've got 12 bottles of prosecco from the 25% off prosecco + 25% off 6 bottles of wine offer at Sainsbury's.

QUOTE]

There's a reason it's cheep, to encourage low contract rate idiots like you to buy it!

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeands...ve-up-prosecco
                      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                      X