• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weird Weather

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird Weather

Very dark and yellow down here in W Dorset.

Most bizarre. I reckon the wind must have whipped up a load of sand from the Sahara on its way up here.

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post

Most bizarre. I reckon the wind must have whipped up a load of sand from the Sahara on its way up here.
    Bloody immigrant sand causing our weather.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Correct: Red sun phenomenon 'caused by Hurricane Ophelia' - BBC News

Comment

Unusually dark here on the tip of south west Wiltshire. Gust of wind just knocked over the wheelie bin, and some quite bendy trees happening too.
        “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Comment

Millpond still up here in Orkney, makes a change!

Calm before the storm I expect......

Comment

Weird yellow light here in the East Midlands not long ago, but now it's more the normal sort of grey and the trees have started waving their arms around a bit, making it quite breezy

Comment

Here in central western Europe, it's 21°C and blue skies. No wind at all. Very pleasant.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Dark and yellow here in SW London now, a kind of nicotine-stained sky, as if God's been chain-smoking...

Fook it,
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Here in central western Europe, it's 21°C and blue skies. No wind at all. Very pleasant.
                  Yep, just been sitting outside in the town centre having a coffee looking at the new influx of students go by. Lovely weather and looks like being so for the next few days
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

It is also causing 'havoc' with flights in the South East, they're getting airbourne and burning odours are entering the cabins (all that EU clag brought up by the 'hurricane'), causing some pilots to consider declaring an emergency and turning round - and some actually doing so.
                    Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Working...
                    X