• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hey Spooter this might be a better deal than your usual dive

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    Serious question.

Does anyone actual do this - or does anyone know anyone who has ever actually done this?

The impression I get is that it is more a few 'paid' ladies and lots of sad old men waiting for sloppy seconds/thirds /22nd's
    It's a huge industry. If it was as you describe then it wouldn't be a huge industry.

What gives you that impression? Any actual experience or have you just imagined it to be like that?
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      It's a huge industry. If it was as you describe then it wouldn't be a huge industry.

What gives you that impression? Any actual experience or have you just imagined it to be like that?
      Absolutely no experience what so ever.

I guess I know loads of blokes who would chuck their wang's up anything.

But very few or even zero women who would be willing to have any wang chucked up them.

Although i did go on their website to try and get an idea about what was going on......

Comment

They do exist, there is actually one just down the road from me who put out leaflets around the neighbourhood. Couples do pair off or get into groups and there are single men but they get charged a higher entrance fee. Some clubs get extra women in (mmm, I wonder what their day job is) but that seems quite rare. If you check out (NSFW) - https://www.beate-uhse.tv/sendungen/...ngerclubreport (where I found this all out as it's on my Sky subscription) then that should help
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          They do exist, there is actually one just down the road from me who put out leaflets around the neighbourhood. Couples do pair off or get into groups and there are single men but they get charged a higher entrance fee. Some clubs get extra women in (mmm, I wonder what their day job is) but that seems quite rare. If you check out (NSFW) - https://www.beate-uhse.tv/sendungen/...ngerclubreport (where I found this all out as it's on my Sky subscription) then that should help
          Yeah pretty sure that's what we call a 'knocking' shop or 'brothel'.

Does remind me of a stag do in berlin though...

Comment

Yeah pretty sure that's what we call a 'knocking' shop or 'brothel'.

Does remind me of a stag do in berlin though...
            Nope, very different. Remember brothels are legal here so there is no need to dress it up as a swingers club. In the UK however...
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Nope, very different. Remember brothels are legal here so there is no need to dress it up as a swingers club. In the UK however...
              Quite.

I think we are probably on the same wavelength.

But while I am here I could not find a lap dance club in berlin so it had to be a brothel for the stag do.

But then why bother with a lap dance club when you have a brothel I suppose.

See if the eu had been championing the right laws all would be good.

🍒

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                Maybe your Mum will take you if you complete your sticker chart.
                That how you got in the Glory hole?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  You need to stop fantasising about other women. Get your missus to lose some weight, maybe?
                  I know a way your Missus can lose a few stone of stubborn, ugly weight, I'm pretty sure the Divorce lawyer would be worth it!

Comment

Absolutely no experience what so ever.

I guess I know loads of blokes who would chuck their wang's up anything.

But very few or even zero women who would be willing to have any wang chucked up them.

Although i did go on their website to try and get an idea about what was going on......
                    Female friend of ours who is very adventurous, she willingly attended an orgy. Strangely she is very fit, definitely wank bank material.

Swinging is not really my thing, I like a decent steak dinner at home.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      You need to stop fantasising about other women. Get your missus to lose some weight, maybe?
                      But then her boyfriend, who likes the larger lady, will dump her.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X