• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cityboy by Geraint Anderson

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cityboy by Geraint Anderson

Read a really funny and informative book which I bought in a charity shop at the weekend, Cityboy: Beer and Loathing in the Square Mile

The author, Geraint Anderson, has written several more. But these, and his blog at https://cityboy.biz/ seem to stop dead in about 2014.

According to a Wikipedia article, Anderson also had a column in The London Paper, a freebie which was going until 2009.

So I wonder what he is up to these days (assuming he's still around )

edit: Oh, he's still going strong, and is on Twitter That's good.
    Last edited by OwlHoot; 17 October 2017, 09:09.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

I need to get back into reading so may give it a go. Have been badgered into joining a book club, I just read "Remains of the day"
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Remember this?

Comment

he has semi retired into the good life and bought a farm

Milan.

Comment

Working...
        X