• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Inflation now at 3% and rising

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Is that some kind of racist term?
    I think he's calling you a "ho".
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      I think he's calling you a "ho".
      I'm generously assuming that's just poor typing (ironically seeing as PITA was presumably in the 'Typing' stream at school).

Comment

Yep, the irony is laughable really. There's a super hardcore brexiteer in the office here who is currently saying how fantastic it is that house prices are falling, interest is going up and how he was going to get a better house right at the end of the market crashing and that his ISA would get a better rate as a result of extra interest.

... What he failed to realise was that his house would also, in turn, be worth less. (or worthless, depending on how you look at it).

Same person also sports a hatred of Tony Blair - I was curious to why and the only two things he could verbalise were the Iraq war and the IRA amnesty...

And that ladies and gentlemen, is what we are dealing with.

Comment

You working with Mauve Monkey?

Comment

Not really. Have enough to retire on if I was forced to.

Great! now **** off and go bother the goats in Portugal you tedious oaf!

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post

Do you not think it is the duty of the intelligent and educated to teach the less fortunate?

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post

No rush.
                I work remotely for local and overseas clients.
                I can move abroad when the time is right.
                Or if there is crash, buy a massive penthouse overlooking the Thames.
                Options, options.

For now I quite fancy staying here and enjoying the shadenfreude
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Not really. Have enough to retire on if I was forced to.
                  Don't you find people who constantly brag about how much money they've got so be so very common and tedious? I'm guessing your chip comes from your family being working class very poor and having an impoverished upbringing, which gives you the need to non-stop mention that you have a timeshare in Portugal and have maxed out your ISA allowance, or wherever you stash your incredible wealth.

Comment

No rush.
                    Options, options.

je reste ma valise.

Comment

No rush.
                      Options, options.

Schadenfreude works perfectly well remotely.

Comment

Working...
                      X