• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dido Harding to chair NHS Improvement?, the government is joking right?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    Wonder how much can be outsourced to India?
    All your data belongs to us!!!
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

But the NHS has already done that (and also tried to moneytise it), fortunately some of us saw it coming and requested an opt out.

Comment

But the NHS has already done that (and also tried to moneytise it), fortunately some of us saw it coming and requested an opt out.
        I don't think customers of Talk Talk opted into their data being released, but it happened anyway when she was in charge ("worryingly naive" was one press description of her about that topic).

See also "Dido Harding's utter ignorance is a lesson to us all"
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

They kept moving the goalposts as loads of us opted-out then GPs rebelled. They then moved the goalposts again so you need to keep your eye on them releasing your data under stealth.

The problem is the NHS doesn't understand our medical data is our own first and foremost. The reason GPs didn't want it released is not because they believed that, but because it absolutely doesn't none of their patients would trust them so they wouldn't be able to do their job.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I don't think customers of Talk Talk opted into their data being released
            But nor did most of those whose NHS data went to the private sector (see above). Yet more ham fisted revenue generation.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
              deary me the political class really are useless
              You are Nostradamus I claim my £5

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Working...
              X