• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

List of things to do before April 1st 2019

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    What do you expect from someone who can only talk bolloks?
    You seem tense BR14 ? , tell me how you feel and I will type it into Dr Google and together we will find a solution.
    Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Something I said...?
      Of course I'm talking to you, just messin with ya , how is the Russian Orthodox High Priest ? still happy with the glorious result of 23-6 ?

Comment

Originally posted by motoukenin View Post
        I already work in Frankfurt so I was not thinking about myself, this is a simple aide memoire

By the way Global British = Grittish , what do you think ?
        That's 8 years for German PR then...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          That's 8 years for German PR then...
          I have a German girlfriend and it will mean that I will have to get married, didn't want to do that before 35 but looks like its going to be something we will need to think about to get the 3 year deal.

Comment

I have a German girlfriend and it will mean that I will have to get married, didn't want to do that before 35 but looks like its going to be something we will need to think about to get the 3 year deal.
            And lose British citizenship too, who won the bloody war anyway???

Comment

OK , I have taken the advice of you both and the new world country will be called ..... (drum roll)....

Gonad

...and its people will be called Gonads
              Well that obviously won't involve you as you have yet to grow a fooking set.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Well that obviously won't involve you as you have yet to grow a fooking set.

There's only so far your Catering Corps bluster will take you when the Brexit budget cuts take away your mobility scooter.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  There's only so far your Catering Corps bluster will take you when the Brexit budget cuts take away your mobility scooter.
                  Good job I served in a far more technical and militarily vital Corps then. Phew!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You seem tense BR14 ? , tell me how you feel and I will type it into Dr Google and together we will find a solution.
                    oh, piss off gobtulipe! - go have a currywurst or something.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      Good job I served in a far more technical and militarily vital Corps then. Phew!
                      What were you serving? Just biscuits, or did they let you have a go with hot food as well?

Comment

Working...
                      X