• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Posing With Expensive Laptop In Islington Cafe?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    How to avoid being the next victim....

Please...

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
      The moped scum know the fuzz can't chase them hence why the rise in this sort of crime.

Need a law change that says they can be knocked over or shot with high powered rifles from distance without any comeback.

qh
      Cannot agree with this more - string them from the lampposts and let the pitchfork brigade at them.

No doubt there friends/mothers/sisters/cousins will be on tv wailing that they didn do nuffink but **** 'em.

Comment

Let the local vigilantes tackle these 'promising young footballers'.

All the vigilantes need do is follow the scumpeds around on mopeds/bikes without plates and the fuzz won't bother them either.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          Let the local vigilantes tackle these 'promising young footballers'.

All the vigilantes need do is follow the scumpeds around on mopeds/bikes without plates and the fuzz won't bother them either.
          And for their efforts they will get acid thrown at them.

It a case of the adults they know who they respect calling their behaviour out.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            And for their efforts they will get acid thrown at them.
            Full faced helmet while trailing the scum will protect them from the acid.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
              The moped scum know the fuzz can't chase them hence why the rise in this sort of crime.

Need a law change that says they can be knocked over or shot with high powered rifles from distance without any comeback.

qh
              Rooftop snipers solve so many of society's ills. They're quite effective against graffiti "artists" as well.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

You folks should go and live in Saudi Arabia or Iran. It would suit you just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                  You folks should go and live in Saudi Arabia or Iran. It would suit you just fine.
                  Nah. Far too liberal for the likes of us.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Now, I'm loathe to say good because I wouldn't wish to be seen to condone crime.

BUT....

Maybe it will deter those annoying hipster poseurs who always sit in the windows of these trendy cafes with their latest iMaGullibleTwat devices ostentatiously perched in front of them for all the world to see.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      One thing the arabs have got right. These gang members won't be riding a moped once they've had a hand chopped off.

Comment

Working...
                      X