• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bike Ride to Chepstow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
    Thanks Jon Skids.

All duly noted

We'll be following the national cycle route up the Portway, out through Shirehampton & up to Pilning.
    You do know there are cycling forums you can join and post on?

They would give you better advice as some people will use that route very regularly.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Will someone rid us of this tiresome DoggyStyle sockie?
      I heard that DoggyStyles died recently so this may not be his creation.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

the wye valley and the forest of dean are a well kept secret, it never ceases to amaze me how tintern and brockweir and symonds yat are empty at the weekends because all of the sheep are over in patchway at the mall buying crap they don't need with money they don't have

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          I heard that DoggyStyles died recently so this may not be his creation.
          MF?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            MF?
            It has that dull relentless feel about it.

Comment

Any of you Burristol folks know if the cycle path running along Spike Island is open all the way along to and including Brunel's Other Bridge?

Last time I went along there back in the summer, there were several closures, inclusing the bridge, which meant I had to manhandle my not-very-portable recumbent cycle up a spiral stairwell and cross to the opposite carriageway of Brunel Way nearly getting mown down in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by Pip in a Poke View Post
                I do have added protection...

Uh, isn't that also known as a sail?

Comment

Working...
                X