• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Did you get the scan or whatever sorted out for the concussion in the end?

Glad you're better, in any case. Sounded nasty.
    Saw my GP - they didn't seem overly concerned and my headaches have completely gone now - I went and saw the opticians and discovered I also needed glasses.. Which has definitely helped a lot! Had a telephone interview today though and got put under pressure with a couple of questions and found it was a bit difficult to think "in the heat of the moment" so to speak, more so than usual... So definitely still not quite right!

Feeling much better overall though NLyUK - thanks

Have you released Brillo from your dungeon yet?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      So you get a Polish guy to nob your mum because you suffer from premature ejaculation? More time for Civ 5, I suppose.
      Prefer everybody's golf atm

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Prefer everybody's golf atm
        How was Civ6 by the way? I thought it peaked at Civ2, but I liked the one that introduced religion(4?). Alpha Centuari was the best IMO (not canonical I know).

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Ooh yes, cinema. Need to go see Bladerunner.
          saw it last week. Really enjoyed it. Hope everyone seeing it this weekend enjoys it as well.

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Please don't drink from a hip flask- they will think you are an alcoholic.
          Do what my wife and I did at a tee-total bbq. 1.5l bottle of tonic, pour some away, top up with gin. You have to drink from the bottle, but no-one bats an eye-lid.

Tomorrow. Set building for Basel English Pantomime Group – Every Christmas something magical happens in Basel. Sunday, recovering.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Do what my wife and I did at a tee-total bbq. 1.5l bottle of tonic, pour some away, top up with gin. You have to drink from the bottle, but no-one bats an eye-lid.
            My friends and I use to drink from coke and Sprite bottles on buses on the way out as you could get chucked off buses for drinking alcohol.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
              Saw my GP - they didn't seem overly concerned and my headaches have completely gone now - I went and saw the opticians and discovered I also needed glasses.. Which has definitely helped a lot! Had a telephone interview today though and got put under pressure with a couple of questions and found it was a bit difficult to think "in the heat of the moment" so to speak, more so than usual... So definitely still not quite right!

Feeling much better overall though NLyUK - thanks

Have you released Brillo from your dungeon yet?
              Brillo has to learn that only he can release himself.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                My friends and I use to drink from coke and Sprite bottles on buses on the way out as you could get chucked off buses for drinking alcohol.
                How very Chavtastic!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  How very Chavtastic!

Indeed I'm surprised at NAT as well.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by mattfx View Post
                    Glad you are getting better.
                    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
                    X